Want to become a certified pilot in order to fly in controlled airspace, operate heavy aircraft, at increased range or with other flexibility? Then this is the course for you. After completing the two day theory groundschool training you will arrange a 1.5 hour flight examination at your convenience in one of our three test locations around the country.
- Includes lunch and all materials required
- No prior experience required
- No drone required
Our online can be done in your own time and normally takes about 14 hours to complete the training.
The 2 day groundschool courses run from 9am to 5pm both days.
The package includes all the required drone certification training to allow you to apply for your IAA drone permit.
*Please note that there are additional fees to be paid directly to the IAA for document applications, which are not part of the package price.
IAA drone document application fees are as follows:
- PCC application fee: €148
- SOP application fee: €148
The package includes one flight test, either Multirotor or Fixed Wing. If you wish to be tested for both categories an additional fee will apply. Contact us for more details.
Irish Aviation Authority IAA Drone Certification Package
- Unmanned aviation law in Ireland
- Irish Airspace
- Principles of flight
- Unmanned flight operations
- Emergency management
- Unmanned aircraft technical systems
- Privacy law
- Risk assessment and management
- Flight test preperation
- PRACTICAL FLIGHT DEMO
- Flight test (booked at a time convenient to you)