Want to learn all the theory but not sure if you want to become a certified pilot? Then this is the course for you! Covering all the subjects required by the Irish Aviation Authority for certification, this course will provide you with detailed knowledge of various aviation and unmanned aircraft subjects, allowing you to operate your aircraft safely and in accordance with IAA flight restrictions. If you decide you would like to be certified at a later date, you can complete your flight test then!
- Includes lunch and all materials required
- No prior experience required
- No drone required
- No laptop required
The groundschool courses run from 9am to 5pm both days.
*Please note that there are additional fees to be paid directly to the IAA for document applications, which are not part of the package price.
IAA drone document application fees are as follows:
- PCC application fee: €148
- SOP application fee: €148
2-day IAA Groundschool
- Unmanned aviation law in Ireland
- Irish Airspace
- Principles of flight
- Unmanned flight operations
- Emergency management
- Unmanned aircraft technical systems
- Privacy law
- Risk assessment and management
- Flight test preperation
- PRACTICAL FLIGHT DEMO